… to my physics-related web page! Here you can find information about my scientific work, my research environment at the Institut für Physik at the University of Graz, and also some other information.
Most importantly, you should visit the web page of my research group on “Covariant Models of Hadrons“.
To find various research profiles for me, visit:
Some relevant local links concern:
- The University of Graz
- The Institute for Physics
- The Department for Theoretical Physics
- The Doctoral Program “Hadrons in Vacuum, Nuclei and Stars“
- The Austrian Physical Society (ÖPG)
- The ÖPG’s outreach portal for particle physics, www.teilchen.at
- The American Physical Society (APS)
- The Austrian Research Fund (FWF)
For even more Information be sure to visit my overview page at krassnigg.org.